We are at the end of this pandemic, but the virus penetrating our group, could still disrupt anybody's travel plans. So In order to foster the best possible conditions for travel with the lowest chances for disruptions, I only accept fully vaccinated travelers. I know, this cannot eliminate the risk, but it will at least minimize it, for vaccinated people are less likely to spread the virus, develop symptoms, of become seriously ill. This will protect you and every other participant.
At booking you will therefore be asked to provide a copy of your vaccination card demonstrating that you got the latest booster, which is currently available at no cost to anybody.
* You are strongly encouraged to wear a mask in crowded places, like airports, tramways. buses, planes until 5 minutes after take off and after landing.
* Chances are quite high that then, that you will arrive to destination covid free. And after that you are rather unlikely to catch it during the trip, provided that you wear a mask in the rare situations described above that we may encounter.
* Should you develop symptoms, and test positive, you will be asked to isolate until you test negative. We will have tests with us.
* During the period of isolation, you will be able to do whatever you'd like or will be possible, but not with the group. If your isolation happens when we go from one hotel to another, you will have to either rent a car, a taxi or uber yourself (ves).
* If we have meals at the hotel, you will be able to have those meals, but not with us.
* All the expenses born from isolation (car rental, uber, taxi, meals not planned by Contrast Tours etc) will be paid by you.
* You may qualify for reimbursement of these expenses by the Travel Insurance
, who may also reimburse you for the part of the tour you missed, under the trip interruption clause.
Please do not hesitate to ask me questions about all this, it probably sounds way worse that it actually is, especially given the rather high probability that your tour will be covid free.